Conferences and events in 2019:
- Multilingual Childhoods: Education, policy and practice – Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Hamar, Norway: 15 – 16 May, 2019
Conferences and events in 2018:
- Early Language Learning: Multiple perspectives – Diverse voices, Institute of Foreign Languages and the School of Education, University of Iceland, 13-15 June 2018
- The Annual EECERA conference in Budapest, Hungary 28th August – 31st August 2018 – with Multilingual Childhoods SIG pre-conference event
Previous conferences and events:
- The 18th World Congress of Applied Linguistics, 23 – 28 July, 2017 in Rio de Janiero, Brazil.
- The Annual EECERA conference in Bologna, Italy 29th August – 1st September 2017 – with Multilingual Childhoods SIG preconference event
- ‘Contexts for Multilingual Childhoods‘ Conference, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, May 18th and 19th 2017.
- Child Foreign Language Learning (CFLL): Between theory and practice’, Krakow, Poland (28-30 April, 2016)
- The Young Language Learners (YLL) Symposium 2016 at Oxford University, UK 6 – 8 July, 2016
Presentations from REYLL conferences:
If you wish you check the presentations from the previous REYLL conferences, visit our ZENODO community.